Friday, April 13, 2007

SAY WHAT??!!?? (yes...)

To the casual reader, the previous posts may have been mere fodder for the masses... whoo-hoo, Steph and James are on holiday!

However, the more keen observer may have noticed something very, very different...

Look again:
"What??" You say... "It's just Stephanie playing with fire again."

Perhaps.

Look again.

Closer...

Even Closer:
Is anything out of place?

Do you see something that doesn't belong?

No that's not a new tattoo...


YES, I AM GETTING HITCHED.

I never thought (and I'm sure most of you never thought either) that I'd see a ring on that finger, but in truth, it fits, James fits, and I am the happiest woman alive right now... and it feels something like this:


a goofy kiss across the stickshift in a convertible that's going
120 km/h through the twisty roads of Europe.

Yeah... something like that.

4 comments:

Jesse said...

Congratulations princess. A happy Steph makes the world a better place, so good on ya James.

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Jesse! It's been too long since we caught up with each other... tell me what you've been up to!

Flip said...

Congratulations my dear!!! That is awesome. I am glad you found someone that makes you happy. :-)

Stephanie said...

Michael - you rock! x