Thursday, May 08, 2008

And on and on...

March...
April...
May...

Is this what they mean by Time starts to go faster? I think that actually Time picked up its coat, walked out the front door, and left me standing there wondering what happened to the past few months. Luckily it took the winter weather with it.

The sun is shining on New York... I can see it through the huge windows in my new office space. You don't realize how much your own space is important to you until you don't have it anymore and this space has been liberating and invigorating... from here you will find I actually remember my password to my blogger account, I am working on several new feature projects and looking at picking up some commercial work, and most immediately... preparing for the Cannes Film Festival. So get ready to get jealous! The updates will be coming fast and furiously... but later...

No comments: