Sunday, March 25, 2007

Why?

Sunday morning with the sun playing hide-n-seek behind the clouds... and I'm listening to my neighbor's music... usually loud and hammering... this morning it seems they too enjoy a slightly slower Sunday... I catch myself humming along to the lyrics - lyrics that I don't know the words to, but I do know... somehow... the chorus... "tell me why"... Annie Lennox. Annie Lennox. That is the EXACT same song that I had cranked up last night at midnight while I taking a much needed relaxing bath (yes, they can be essential at midnight!)... there was something soothing about going to sleep and waking up to the same song... like the world was in tune with me or I had passed the song on to someone else... or maybe they heard it in their sleep and they, too fell asleep and woke up to the same song... without knowing "why"...

No comments: